Here's to the days of staying in our pjs longer than normal, 
spending as much time in the water as possible,

and eating lots of ice cold treats!
(like Kendall's cheese face?)
Oh, I really do love the lazy days of summer and can't believe July is creeping around the corner! We've really not been up to much--just hanging out and loving summer as much as we can. This week is VBS at our church, so our mornings are occupied at Saddle Ridge Ranch. It's been a fun (and exhausting) time, and even Kendall is making crafts and learning new truths in her little nursery class. (Next year she will get to participate for real...can't WAIT!) We took a little road trip (all three of us) to Nashville this past weekend and had fun hanging out with the Wakefields. That's really about it...Evan is getting geared up for his Africa trip that is soooo soon, and I turned in my third writing assignment for EC yesterday. I'm really loving that little job and am so thankful for the opportunity.
Hope you are loving summer as much as we are!

spending as much time in the water as possible,

and eating lots of ice cold treats!
(like Kendall's cheese face?)
Oh, I really do love the lazy days of summer and can't believe July is creeping around the corner! We've really not been up to much--just hanging out and loving summer as much as we can. This week is VBS at our church, so our mornings are occupied at Saddle Ridge Ranch. It's been a fun (and exhausting) time, and even Kendall is making crafts and learning new truths in her little nursery class. (Next year she will get to participate for real...can't WAIT!) We took a little road trip (all three of us) to Nashville this past weekend and had fun hanging out with the Wakefields. That's really about it...Evan is getting geared up for his Africa trip that is soooo soon, and I turned in my third writing assignment for EC yesterday. I'm really loving that little job and am so thankful for the opportunity.Hope you are loving summer as much as we are!
3 comments:
Cute pics! Glad you guys are having fun!
love Summer! Kendall is just the cutest little girl ever, seriously!
water parks are the best!
Post a Comment