three layers of pants
two shirts, a coat, and scarf
two pairs of socks and ladybug boots
two hats and a pair of mittens
Equals: Lots of fun in the SNOW with Daddy!
We woke up with enough snow on the ground to keep Evan home from work today. It's 9:45, and Kendall and her daddy have already been out shoveling the driveway and throwing snowballs at each other! Right now, there seems to be about 4 inches on the ground, but it's still snowing and is supposed to continue for most of the day. I'll admit that my heart is longing for spring, but when I look outside and see the beauty of the snow and watch my two loves enjoying it so much, I'd be alright if this day lasted forever!

4 comments:
Awww look at your little snow bunny! You guys did get a lot of snow...it's up to her knees! Too fun!
I love the clean white wonder...not so much the drity brown stuff
We ended up with about 6.5 inches today.
They're calling for another 1-2" by tomrrow afternoon, and another system coming through this weekend that could bring 2-4".
Think I'm gonna need a bigger shovel!
Cute! We got some actual snow too! Tatumn and Jesse had a blast in it, but I, too, and ready for some spring, now!!
Post a Comment