Sunday, September 13, 2009

kendall in a pretty dress

I think I posted a couple of months ago about Kendall's Nana making some pretty dresses for the summer. We have enjoyed getting to wear Nana's handiwork, and have received many compliments for our "cute dresses," as Kendall often says. My friend Erica has a much better camera than I and has taken some photography classes, so I asked if she would get some pictures of Kendall in her cute dress.

We met early evening a couple of weeks ago, at Papa John's Headquarters Park, which is a beautiful place. We let Kendall go barefoot for most of the pictures and somewhere along the way, she stepped in duck poop. GROSS! I ran to the 4-Runner to find something to wipe her foot, and ended up with one of Evan's old t-shirts. For the rest of the evening and most of the next day, Kendall would say, "Daddy's shirt has 'whack-whack' poo-poo." So funny.


In spite of the fact that Kendall was not a fan of the ducks running around, Erica still managed to get some great shots. Thanks, Erica! We love our pictures...and thanks, Nana for a cute dress!





















8 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, she is a darling. So very VERY pretty.

Cassie said... said...

love the last one most!

Alisha said...

Precious!!! Such great pictures.

The "W" Family said...

Guys! she is seriously beautiful! Evan get a shot gun fast!

Rachel said...

That dress is beautiful on her & Kendall looks so much closer to a little girl instead of a toddler!

Karen L. said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Very cute dress and very cute girl! Love it!

Unknown said...

She is truly so beautiful! I see a great combination of you and Evan both in her face. Great pictures!

Nana