Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Design on a Dime, Smith Style, Pt. II

Here are a some more pictures tracking the progress of the of the work we've done in our kitchen. To date we have replaced the flooring, removed wallpaper and painted the walls (twice), painted the cabinets, replaced the countertop, replaced the sink and faucet, and replaced the backsplash.


1. The kitchen when we bought it:





2. The kitchen today:






3. The old sink and faucet(Yuck!):





4. New sink and faucet:





5. New backsplash:




Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the way it is coming together.


13 comments:

Kara said...

I just love these home improvement posts! Amazing job.

aunt judy said...

Beautiful! Show me a picute of the red walls.

Alisha said...

It looks amazing!!

ashleydiggs said...

I love the backsplash!

Unknown said...

"Amazing" is exactly what I was thinking too. I can't believe Evan!

Meredith said...

I have always loved a tin tile black splash. It looks perfect! You guys have really worked hard.

The Petersen Family said...

Ahhhhh!!!! It looks SO GOOD! You guys have done a great job :)

Joyce said...

It looks great! I am like your Aunt Judy, I want to see the red walls!

I like your new header on your blog, too!

Cassie said... said...

I love the backsplash! It's what I want someday. Have you been watching 25,0000 challlange? I love the shiny tiles the dark haired young couple used alot too.

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

WOW!! That looks great! The before and after pics are astonishing. It really looks like a different house. Great job!

The "W" Family said...

It looks awesome! What a difference!

Rachel said...

That backsplash is so neat. Aagh, it makes me want to come see your house in person! It is turning out so beautiful.

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

awesome!