Tuesday, March 31, 2009

meet "miney"

Kendall's beloved pink blanket now has a name. Miney.

I think she just knows it's hers, and "miney" is how that comes out. I prefer it to "mine" anyway. It just doesn't sound so territorial. :)

Miney is either in her mouth (see picture below of she and Christian playing a game with it) or wadded up close to her chest.


In my opinion, babies and loveys are just precious together.

4 comments:

Jill said...

So jealous neither of my kids had a lovey! and I tried believe you me! That is so sweet!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

That cracks me up! It is too sweet that she calls it miney!

Meredith said...

cute! You know, neither of my boys have a lovey and I always wished they did.

Cassie said... said...

nothing like a good blankie to carry all those good germs around!