Yesterday while Kendall was napping, I downloaded 136 pictures off our camera to the computer. With that many pictures already, I thought I'd better get a head-start on our Christmas posts, so I put together this little slide show with our pictures from Christmas at my dad's house.
The Sunday before Christmas, we (sister and family, Aunt Judy and family, Mimi, Gran, Evan, Kendall and I) all went to church with my dad to hear their Christmas cantata. Mammaw and Pappaw (dad's parents) then met us for lunch at my dad's house. We had a yummy Petit Jean ham (can't beat those!) and lots of fixings. I told someone the other day that I think the last time we were all together like that was the Easter when Evan and I were dating, and that was five years ago! In a season where things are changing and often seem so un-normal, it was great to be with ALL my family.
Kendall racked up on gifts with a new baby, books, clothes, money, gift cards, and even her first tricycle. Of course, she seemed to have more fun with the packaging and paper than the actual stuff!
I'm so thankful to have such a sweet family that enjoys being together and having fun!



3 comments:
Love all the pics!! Some of the profile pics of Kendall really look like you when you were little.
Hi Leah,
Sweet Christmas pics. I hope you are doing ok. I think about you a lot. By the way, my blog on your page has been deleted. You can check out my new one at whedbee.blogspot.com.
Love you, Kim
Glad you all had a good time with family. I know it was good to see them. See you soon... Maybe. (It has been a while:) -Holly
Post a Comment