This is the conversation that went down in my first period class as we were discussing the economic regions of the US, in particular, the large cattle and sheep ranches out west:
Christina: "Mrs. Smith, what is a cattle?"
Larry (before I could answer): "A cattle is a baby cow."
Me: "No, cattle is a large group of cows. A baby cow is called a calf."
Larry: "Then what is a decaf Mrs. Smith?
Way too funny!!!
6 comments:
No way
Hmmm, doesn't sound much different than teaching kindergarten. :)
Do they not have cows in Kentucky? My children have been around cattle and my youngest thinks if it has horns it is a bull. There is no convincing him otherwise.
That is too funny!
Too Funny...gotta love the things kids say! Speaking of...We passed Emma's pediatricians office today and she said "Mom, that's where my Dr. lives and she made my mosquito bites better, or did I have chicken fox?" I laughed so hard..that made my day!
can you really go to college for questions like that?
Post a Comment