Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stay in your PJs Saturday!

After the very busy week and late nights we've had, I was thankful for a day at home to do NOTHING at all!!! I actually did get up to help deep clean the nursery at church this morning, but that is it!!! (Which is very ironic because I don't like to deep clean AT ALL and very rarely do it at my own house, much less volunteer to do it somewhere else!!!) When I got home, Evan had Kendall dressed (in a skirt, tights, and shirt combo that I never would have paired together!) and I told him I was putting some PJs back on her because we weren't going ANYWHERE for the rest of the day!

What a great day it has been...I took a 2 hour nap when Kendall took a nap, finished EVERY SINGLE BIT of our laundry, Evan made his AWESOME banana bread, I've heard "Rockin' Robin" and "Polly, put the kettle on, will all have tea" about a million times from playing with Kendall's favorite toys, made Porcupine Meatballs for dinner (it's a childhood comfort food of mine), read books over and over, and am now getting ready to call it a day!

I just thought Kendall was WAY TOO CUTE in these pictures not to share!!!

6 comments:

Cassie said... said...

She looks more and more like Even all the time! We had one of those PJ days too! After 9 weeks of basketball, soccer and football I am SO GLAD it's all over. And yea for us...the boys are old enough now that we can close the door and sleep while they eat breakfast and watch cartoons.

Reba said...

That was my motto today too! I did deep cleaning ath ome but in my pjs. The kids all got dressed though...I guess they were hopeful we were going to go somewhere. Ha! Last thing on my mind! Have a great Sunday!

Joyce said...

The pictures are adorable. She just gets cuter all the time! I love PJ days! The rest of this day will be one. I'm glad that you finally got to have one, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! Love ya!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Those are the best kind of days!! Glad you guys are getting a little time to breath! Have a great week!

Meredith said...

That's our girl--mouth wide open-ha! Love her!! Glad you had a restful day.

RosieBoo said...

I love those kinds of days...I call them "bed to the couch" days :)