Our realtor called me this afternoon to inform me that our offer on the house has been accepted. He's coming over this evening with an addendum and some other paperwork for us to sign. He feels like we will be able to close before the first of September.
This is the front of the house.

It's a little more than 1000 square feet on the main level, but has probably about 600 to 700 feet of finished basement space as well. Once we get closed we're going to definitely have to roll up our sleeves and get busy because it needs some work inside. It needs new flooring throughout and the walls in the bathtub need to be re-tiled. But it appears to be pretty sound structurally (we'll know more about that after the inspection).
Anyway, we're pretty excited that God is giving us this opportunity to get back into a house.
15 comments:
Awesome! Tell Evan I'll help with the floors if he helps me with ours this winter!The basement sounds like a great place for a man cave for watching some college football on the big screen! -Adam
Yay! It is nice to have your own house! It looks like a nice place! I came to your page to tell you that Ben got a 7th grade math job at McNair! We are so excited! But congratulations on the house and your new job, too :) Kara
Congratulations! What a cute house!I can't wait to see picks of your work. I can already see Kendall playing out in the yard.
Awesome! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see all the cute projects you will have going! God is good! : )
Hooray! I am so glad! I know you wille enjoy the extra room. If I lived closer, I would come help. I look forward to watching the transformation. Anyway, what an answer to prayer!
Reba
Great news!! I know you are SO excited to have a place to make your own. Can't wait to see pics of the remodeling and decorating. I'm so happy for you guys.
I just looked again--that porch is going to be so fun to decorate for the holidays! :)
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys and I know you will have fun using your creativity decorating!
How fun! Congrats!!!
I'm so excited for you all! Of couse since I an well into the "roll up your sleeves" her in Arkasnas...I also dread it for you just a little. But you know what they say "nothing worth having comes easy!"
And BTW I am SOOOOOOO jealous! I have always wanted a basement!
Congratulations!
Awesome! Congrats!!
How exciting is that? I know that it will turn into your home sweet home in no time at all! Please send pics whenever you can!! Love ya,Joyce
Yay! Congratulations. Let us know when you need help.
Hey Girl, I am finally back in blog land!! It looks like you all are having a busy summer, too. As usual, Kendall is looking adorable!! Congrats on the house- how exciting!! It looks adorable. I am so glad to hear that God is working everything out for your mom. He is so good. :)
Post a Comment