Friday, July 18, 2008

Didn't Leah's husband used to post on here?

Leah has been suggesting that I don't post on here enough. I don't know why she thinks that - its only been like 3 months since my last post. :-) Honestly, I don't post much because I know she does such a good job of keeping everyone up to date about what's going on with us.

As you know, we decided a month or so ago to see if it would be possible for us to get into a buy a house when our lease was up. We've been looking at houses on-line for quite a while and have gone out house hunting with our realtors 5 or 6 times. After all that, we finally made an offer on a house this afternoon. It definietly need some TLC, but it seems to be in good shape structurally and only need cosemtic work. According to the realtor, there is another offer on the table, so I don't know if ours will be accepted or not. Also, the hosue is a foreclosure that is now owned by the bank, and they are notoriously slow about letting you know anything, so it will likely be a few days before we know whether our offer has been accepted or not. We'll update you as soon as we know anything.

In other news, Leah had a horrible headache this morning that made her really ill. She had to lay in bed in the dark all morning to keep from puking. She seems to be feeling better now, but still isn't feeling really great.


I'm doing pretty well. I've been really busy with work the past few weeks. Since I get paid by the file, that's a really good thing. School will be starting in about 3 weeks. I'm ready. I guess I'm just a nerd, but I like being in school and have not enjoyed being out of school the past few months. I guess if I was able to be out playing golf or fishing all day it would be different.

Well, I guess that's about it. talk to you again in October. :-)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Do you make grammatical errors on purpose?!?!?

Evan...house is spelled H-O-U-S-E not H-O-S-U-E. You left endings off a couple of words, too.

You can't blame it on the keyboard sticking anymore. You typed it on the laptop.

I love you, honey. Aren't you glad you have me around to proof your work?!?!?!

Jake said...

I love that you said "to keep from puking" that really made me laugh for some reason. Hope all is is well with you guys!