Yesterday Kendall and I went to the mall. I don't think I've been to the mall since before we went to Arkansas in May. I didn't really go for anything in particular, although I am in need of some summer-time tops. I was able to find a couple. I brought a few home and am debating on which ones to keep. It was kind-of rainy here all day yesterday, so it was just good to get out of the house. AND it actually helped get my mind off everything else.
Today was the first Saturday I've ever not had to tutor without asking off. I really don't mind going in on Saturdays...it's pretty laid back and quiet at the center. Since Evan, Kendall and I are always at home together anyway, it's not like me going to tutor for a couple of hours is taking away from family time. However, it was nice to just be able to hang out today. Evan went to help some folks move, so Kendall and I just hung out and played this morning. After Kendall woke up from her afternoon nap, we all loaded up and went to the Seminary pool for about an hour and a half. The weather was great-in the 80s-so it was actually nice enough to just sit out by the fountain and soak up the sun. Evan took Kendall inside to play in the water a couple of times, which she loved. I sat on the edge of the fountain pool with Kendall and let her dip her feet in the water a couple of times, but the water was FREEZING!!! Kendall was pretty content to sit in the lounge chair with me or Evan and play with her duck and sand shovel. Anyway, I'd so much rather be outside in the summer. Sitting inside on a warm, sunny day about makes me crazy!!!




I thought these pictures were really cute. Especially the very first one and the next to last one, where it looks like she's snubbing the camera! I think that hat was in some stuff that Meredith sent for Kendall and belonged to Graham. It just happened to be in my pool bag, and came in quite handy today, since the hat I actually packed was too big. I kept saying Kendall looked like a British police officer or something with that hat on, and Evan just came in and said the hat makes her look like G.I. Joe!!! It doesn't matter...she's still precious!
4 comments:
I love the pictures. Too cute!
I love your glasses, Leah. : )
those pictures are so cute! I love being outside in the Summer too. It's great you all have a pool close by to enjoy.
Love the pictures!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment