It is so special that God saw fit to bless with a new baby just in time for Christmas!! Your presents look really festive. Did you do an all gold theme?
Leah, she is so precious. I know you are enjoying her. About the cries...I think it might be easier to identify Joshua's cries due to his age. He has had a few months to really establish those cries. Your daughter will too, in her own time. It is one of the many joys of parenting...the guessing game. :)
What great pictures of Kendall- good photography, Leah! Is she going to have blue eyes? They are very bright and pretty!! Definetely some pictures to frame and scrapbook =)
9 comments:
She is beautiful!
The video and pictures are precious! I love when they start baby talking. :)
It is so special that God saw fit to bless with a new baby just in time for Christmas!! Your presents look really festive. Did you do an all gold theme?
She is truly so pretty leah. Your gene combo was a hit!
Aawww! She looks adorable in that outfit. I just want to squeeze her! :) I'm glad it fits in time for the cold weather.
Leah, she is so precious. I know you are enjoying her. About the cries...I think it might be easier to identify Joshua's cries due to his age. He has had a few months to really establish those cries. Your daughter will too, in her own time. It is one of the many joys of parenting...the guessing game. :)
What great pictures of Kendall- good photography, Leah! Is she going to have blue eyes? They are very bright and pretty!! Definetely some pictures to frame and scrapbook =)
Cute pics!
awww! So sweet! Hope you are scrapbooking these ;)
Post a Comment