

As requested, here are some pregnant pictures. I took chicken salad (and a dozen of the muffins) over to Scott and Carrie Yager's house today. They just added Levi (a.k.a. Baby Smith's best friend) to their family last week. Levi is such a sweet baby...I should have taken pictures of him to show how cute he is! Carrie took this picture for me outside their house. I had a great time hanging out with Carrie and her family today. I am already so thankful for her friendship and know it will continue to grow. We've only known the Yager's since we moved here, but it's one of those friendships where you feel like you've known each other all your lives. I guess having Arkansas roots helps!
Thanks for letting me come over today, Carrie! It was fun!
6 comments:
Ok, I hate you a little bit for looking SO cute! I can't believe that you are really only a few weeks away from having this baby-you look like I did at 4 months! :) I'm so glad you are making such a good friend there, and Baby Smith will have a built in friend too.
I love the picture. You are adorable pregnant! (I cannot say that for myself, and even adopting doesn't help that situation :) You will appreciate those belly shots someday when you show your precious child exactly what you did for him/her. (It is a great guilt trip...just kidding. :)
Have a good weekend!
I LOVE those jeans on you!! Gosh! They are so stinkin' cute!
$7 bucks!!! Ahhhh! They totally look like Sevens or something. Fool em' all, girl! Fool em' all. No one has to know. : )
You look great... Just all belly!
Thank you for the picts. It is so good to see what you look like right now. Next time I actually see you it will be gone, but at least you'll have a little bundle to show for it. I can't wait to meet her! (or him.. I still think it's a girl. If not 'he' can be mad at me for calling him a girl.)
love you! miranda
You look amazing! Very cute little belly. :)
Post a Comment