



Evan and I made it here safe and sound around 6:30 (Eastern Time) Monday evening. Our trip was long, but uneventful. We are so thankful for my Uncle Ford's help in driving the big moving truck and unloading. I don't know what we would have done without him! The apartment is great and surprisingly, there is tons of storage space. We are very pleased with everything so far and will try to post some pictures of the apartment sometime soon! Thanks to those of you who have called and for those who are praying...it is an encouragement to us both and we know it is making a difference!
I had my first doctor's appointment today. It went very well. I am pleased with my new doctor-he was very personable and thorough. For those of you wanting to know the baby's sex you might find this funny...he tried to predict the sex by the heartbeat and said that it was borderline. Normally, he predicts above 140 as a boy and below 140 a girl. I was right on 140! (I had always heard that old wives' tale as opposite!) My visits will are scheduled for every two weeks now and I am in the third trimester! It is so hard to believe that Baby Smith will be here so soon!
I am posting a few baby shower pictures from the weekend. I had a wonderful time at both showers and just couldn't believe all the baby stuff we received! Once again, I am overwhelmed by the generosity of others. I am convinced that this baby will be the most stylish baby in Louisville thanks to you guys!
Evan has orientation Friday and Saturday and begins classes on Monday. Please be in prayer for him!
Here is our new contact info, too!
Leah and Evan Smith
2708 Riedling Drive #4
Louisville, KY 40206
502-614-6151
emails and cell numbers are the same!
Love you all!









6 comments:
Glad to hear you made it there safely. Your pics were great! Love ya & miss ya!
It is so good to hear from you. I am so ready for Baby Smith to arrive. I really miss you. Please keep us posted on everything. I will be praying for all three of you.
It was good to hear from you. Glad that you made it safe and sound. I will be looking forward to pictures of the apartment. I'm glad you like your new doctor, as well. Miss you already! Love ya.
Hey I am so glad that you made it safely and so happy that you like your new dr. Looks like you got so much stuff at your shower. I have something, but have to get a few more and then will mail them! Hope you are getting settled in. Love ya and sending prayers up for you everyday.
I am so glad that you made it safe and sound and that everything is going well. I have been thinking about you all. Please keep me posted on the baby news!
Yea! Great Pics! God is so funny! He knew the exact heart rate to give your baby so you'd not find out the sex! He cares about EVERYTHING! :)
Thanks for the update. I'm praying for all of you.
Post a Comment